Frequently Asked Questions1. Diacritic fonts do not show
2. VedaBaseTM now supports Unicode fonts with reference. See our Blog for an explanation.
3. VedaBaseTM issues with Vista & Windows 8 — 64 bit
4. What is the latest build of the VedaBaseTM?
5. Do I need a dongel to run the VedaBaseTM?
A. No. Nor do you need a password.
6. Is there phone support for the VedaBaseTM?
A. No. Email only. Ekanatha das.
7. Can I export from the VedaBaseTM?
A. Yes. RTF, TXT with or without diacritics.
8. Can I copy selected text with an automatic scriptural reference?
A. Yes. Please see image below.
If you have more question please contact Ekanatha das.
Additional Questions and Answers will be posted here, your questions are important to us.
Home | Collections | Audio | Documents | Images | Publications | About | VedaBase | Galleries | Future Vision
Store | Blog
© 2010 Bhaktivedanta Archives. All rights reserved.
PO Box 255
1453 Tom Shelton Rd.
Sandy Ridge NC 27046-7026
webmaster : firstname.lastname@example.org